11/06/2016

When life is not as you expected


Dear You,

Lovely you, who woke up this morning with the question "What am I doing here? Am I happy?".
You're building your existence, this keeps your eyes open on the world around you, this makes you stronger everyday more.
If you're not happy with the aswer to these questions you need to know that's okay.
That's fine if you are eighteen, thirty or even sixty. You're living life caring about your happiness and this is something to be proud of.
You woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and put a smile on your face, well, how true was that smile? Did you let the day fly away or you lived it?
How many days are going to fly away before you will pick up life in your hands? This is your own life, it doesn't belong to anyone else. Who will change it if you don't do it by yourself?
Go outside, take a breath and see what's around you. Do you like it? Do you feel this belongs to you? If that's not, run, run away until you run out of breath.
Build a life which can represent you, build a life where the reason to wake up in the morning is to live.
I know it's scary to change, you leave something familiare to look for something you probably don't know what it is.
If anyone will support you, well, I will, but you HAVE to support yourself first.
Believe in yourself, as a human you are incredible, you can go wherever your heart brings you, just follow it.
Take care of yourself, phisically and mentally, because if you won't do it who will do it for you?
I woke this morning asking myself "Where am I going?" and do you know what's the answer? I have no idea, so I started laughing, I almost cried.
It's okay to not have an clear idea of what you're doing or where you're going, that's life, but it must not stop you.
You're strong, I know you're strong.
I'm so proud of you.
We will go over this and what we will find will be magnificent.

Believe in yourself,
because I do.
See you soon.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment