10/18/2016

A new adventure!


A week ago I had the chance to participate in a photography project organized by Let me italian you (Let me italian you - facebook page), a cultural association specialized in creating projects in Italy and abroad.

I spent 5 days in Barcelona with my imagination and my camera.
This experience has changed my attitude with people and with photography, so now I can say it has been important for me as a person and as a photographer.
I made new friends, talented people who live their lives in happiness and creativity, because having a passion in common can create connections between people.
Photo by Maria Shibanova (instagram: @ma_ria_mirabella)
I learned how to shoot in a studio and I took my first shots...
instagram: @annasparacinophotography

instagram: @annasparacinophotography

























... good shots, thanks to the beautiful model and all the amazing people I had the chance to work with.
I walked around the city with the camera in my hands and I saw Barcelona...
instagram: @annasparacinophotography
 



in color








instagram: @annasparacinophotography




            and black and white








 thanks to incredible photographers who showed and shared their passion with us, they made me realize photography is not all about the camera, but it's about people, feelings and the strength of seeing the world as a combination of wonderful details.
I spent everyday doing what I love and what makes me happy, so people were smiling at me and I was smiling at them.
If you will be reading this and you were with me during these days I want to say thank you from the depth of my heart for being such an inspiration for me and keep going because you're doing amazing things. You made my experience worthy to be done!
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about check the links above to see the brilliant shots which will be posted soon on facebook and remember to stay focused on your passions and on what you love because you will feel happy with yourself and with your life.
It's not about staying positive, it's about BEING positive and you will live as you want to live, you will live a life that represents you!

1 comment: