9/14/2016

From Barcelona, with love.





Who's never been in an art gallery will never understand the poetry of the atmosphere. 





Watching art, breathing art and walking though art. 









Falling in love with a colour,
with a smile in a painting,
with a sight,
with a face...










... with someone who lived years and years ago.


You see the magnificence of someone looking at you though a century.










In an art gallery you find yourself,
you find out what you love,
what makes you feel something, you know?









But in Barcelona you can't escape art.
Art is everywhere... in every single little stone.





 



Maybe is the sangria speaking,
but I see colours.
Don't you?












I see colours in the light.










I see colours in the dark.















I see the beauty in nature...
















...and in architecture.












I see the bubbles.











I see the people. 








And I've never felt home more than this.






As I promised this is the illustrated story of my trip in Barcelona.
If you're asking all photos are mine and there is a piece of heart in all of them.
Barcelona was amazing, full of art, culture and colours... It couldn't be better for a happy and curious person like me.
If you want to see more photos of the trip you can go on my instagram account (Greenish Minds).
Follow me and you'll never miss anything about new stuff and projects.
You can also go and check out the new video on my channel (Greenish Minds) about the trip, subscribe and stay tuned for other lovely and peaceful videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment